SPANISH FOR ADULTS
Learn Spanish in Granada Nicaragua
We all know that it takes a while to learn new things. It also takes great enthusiasm and interest about something to be able to learn it well and apply it to every day activities. That´s why our program has been designed for YOU!, learn fast with our intensive spanish program of 20 hours of spanish lessons per week , afternoon eco and cultural activities, including homestay with a Nicaraguan family.
To be in a private room and full board in a Nicaraguan family homestay is highly recommended as a part of the immersion process for rapid language acquisition. Although at times your homestay may be shared with another student (or you may choose to share with a traveling companion or group/family members) many times students have their homestay to themselves. Homestay service includes a comfortable private room and three meals a day in a clean, secure, hospitable home of a Nicaraguan family who will make you feel welcome and at ease, as well as giving you opportunty to practice your Spanish. In addition, your homestay family will provide you with basic amenities such as a fan and bottled water, and many homestays have phones which can be used by students on a limited basis. Laundry service is available (ask the family directly). You can reserve extra homestay days before and/or after your program. You may also choose to attend classes without homestay accommodations, or vice versa (space permitting) just ask us!
The features of this program are:
- Instruction is in Español only
- Afternoon cultural activities, tours and excursions to the main attractions in the city are facilitated by the school's teaching staff in an exclusively Spanish speaking environment so that students have the opportunity to practice their Spanish skills. Tours on horse carriage, visit to the museums, visit to the ocean in the pacific coast, tours to nacional ecological reserves, the best handcraft shops, excursions to the volcanoes park and Topical mini-cursos (mainly for intermediate and advanced students) provide an insightful understanding of important topics in Nicaragua such as: the economics of progress and poverty, Nicaraguan history and politics, the public health and education systems, natural ecology and conservation issues, social and gender relations, religion, Nicaraguan art forms, and more!
- Lessons are 1 on 1.
- A grammar book and all class materials (included notebook and pen)
- Morning or afternoon volunteer opportunities in the city
- Access to a special rate for our lodging option
- A free cell phone to keep communication with your love ones.
- Free access to (our high speed broad band) WI-FI Internet service at the School.
- Lodging in Homestay
**If you want Transportation service, there is an additional cost... to see the price click here
CONTACT US (get live help from Mon - Sat: 7am to 5pm - UTC/GMT - 6 h.)
NICARAGUA Phone: 505-2-552-5770
SKYPE phone: granada.spanish.lingua